Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Day 9

Today they worked on the south wall. Doesn't the front of the house look twice as long now?
Here's the new front corner close up. You can see the small bathroom window and the larger window in the master bedroom.
If everything goes as planned, we'll soon be in our comfy bed looking out the bedroom French door at our new bass fishing pond when we wake up in the morning.
Here's an inside look at the progress looking across the house from the kitchen.
Starting tonight, we're supposed to have flooding rains until Saturday so the next update may be on Monday. This evening we already had a river flowing down the road at Sage's house. However, it should be clear and dry all next week so expect to see the second floor soon.

2 comments:

  1. I am very happy for your beautiful wood house is almost finished. Plan a time in the summer to go with the latin wards to visit and have a beach activity with you. I am very well. I am healthy. Thank you for your prayers, and to put my name in the temple, you're so sweet. let me know when you are going to the temple? I love you, say hello to your family!!! I am sister Driaza.

    ReplyDelete