Monday, June 18, 2018

No new fences yet!

My project of putting up some new fences keeps getting pushed back with all the rain we've been having and with fun trips to visit grandkids. I had to accomplish something visible this month so I landscaped around the gazebo, the favorite gathering place for everyone who visits.
BEFORE:





AFTER:




In about a month or two , the bottle brush bushes around the gazebo and the bird of paradise on either side the entryway should be 4 or5 foot tall and the bamboo in the back should reach the roof line. It should be a visual delight from both the cabin and from inside the gazebo while swinging in the hammocks!

2 comments:

  1. It looks great and also makes the gazebo feel more deliberately placed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks beautiful! I thought the before picture was the after picture, but then when I saw the after picture, I thought "wow! Amazing"

    ReplyDelete