Sunday, October 24, 2010

Angol ora--English class

I keep forgetting to take a picture of my "profi" English class--the most advanced conversational English class. We meet Thursday nights at 6 and Saturday afternoons at 3. We have four regulars and others who appear now and then.


For the last 10 minutes we do a spiritual message. I decided to start at the first of the Book of Mormon and do a chapter at a time telling the stories in English with them reading in Hungarian selected verses to make sure they understand. I try to use in the discussion any grammar items we have been practicing. I try to find a picture that illustrates what is happening. Our regulars are men so they like the action parts. I'll let you guess which story is illustrated here and the interesting discussion we had.

No comments:

Post a Comment